By US Incorporated Staff, July 16, 2021
While this rally is not about immigration, it is about a core free speech tenet of our nation that has made us the envy of the world – fearlessly advocating for political prisoners.
American activists, to their credit, eagerly champion the plight of dissidents being miserably treated in the hellhole prisons of North Korea, Iran, and Cuba and have even been successful in securing their freedom.
Now it’s time to stand up for our fellow Americans who have been unnecessarily and cruelly held in solitary confinement for months in Washington, D.C. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you or someone you love. Below are the details. Spread the word!
Patriotic Americans became targets of the Biden Administration as the Department of Justice and the FBI have targeted, imprisoned, and persecuted non-violent American patriots.
Months have passed and our fellow citizens remain separated from their loved ones, isolated in solitary confinement, have been denied medical care, denied access to faith and worship services, and have faced financial ruin due to court costs and legal fees. This wrongful and unjust persecution must end.
We will be protesting at the prison where approximately fifty American political prisoners are being held, many of whom were non-violent protestors who have either not been charged or have not received the option for bail. This event is a peaceful demonstration of our First Amendment Rights.
This is permitted rally to take place at the DC Correctional Facility at noon on Saturday, July 17, 2021. We will have security and a lawyer with us, as well as a basic first aid and event insurance.
The buses will depart from the Wal-Mart at the Spring Hill Silver Line Metro. There is garage parking available. The address is 1500 Cornerside BLVD in Vienna VA. The buses depart at 11 AM; please be there by 10:40.
This is a 100% nonviolent, peaceful protest on behalf of the J6 Political Prisoners.
– Do not wear any clothing or bring banners representing any political organization or politicians/candidate. Generic patriotic clothing and LAA T-shirts are fine. No MAGA/etc. gear please. This event is about the prisoners, not third party organizations or politicians/candidates.
– Do not bring any valuables. At most, bring your cell phone, a little cash, a credit card, and your ID.
– Follow the guidelines given by LAA’s professional security staff at all times.
– Bring a snack and lots to drink, but please clean up after yourself and do not litter. We will bring some trash bags with us.
– Wear lots of sunscreen and bring an umbrella for shade if you are sun-sensitive. The weather is expected to be around 90 F.
For questions about the rally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.