By Allan Wall, December 2, 2020
Election Day was four weeks ago, it’s now December. Though the Mainstream Media has already called it for Biden, the election is still in contention, and Team Trump is still fighting.
However things turn out, it’s past high time for our country to take voter fraud seriously and work to eliminate it.
Regarding the 2020 presidential election, there are still many reasons to be suspicious of Biden victories in the contested swing states; at least they need to be investigated.
A recent piece at Revolver entitled, Here’s What The GOP Can Do Right Now to Make Sure No US Election is Ever Compromised Again summarizes the situation thusly: “Meanwhile, Democrats seized upon the 2020 coronavirus to create a massive national mail-in and early voting system, all while stripping voter fraud protections to a bare minimum. Beyond any doubt, they will try to repeat this system in all elections to come, even after the coronavirus is long gone.”
Revolver’s solutions are as follows:
1. Make absentee voting rare again
2. Get rid of electronic voting
3. Count the vote immediately
The article commends the state of Florida which, after the 2000 election, improved its voting system. It’s a state in which 99% of the votes were counted within 6 hours.
The Washington Times reported a study by the Just Facts institute, which analyzed the election in seven swing states: Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada. The study estimates that Biden received “thousands of illegal votes by noncitizens.” (See ‘One kind of fraud’: Biden won thousands of illegal votes by noncitizens, study shows).
Just last year, the state of Texas compared voter rolls to driver’s licenses, which in Texas show immigration status. Lo and behold, the search discovered 95,000 noncitizens registered to vote.
For years, I’ve been writing about Mexico’s voter registration system, which is a good one. Why can’t we have one like Mexico’s?
The Spectator USA published a Patrick Basham piece entitled Reasons Why the 2020 Presidential Election is Deeply Puzzling which contains a good summary of the evidence for fraud – various statistical comparisons, Biden’s lack of coattails, and non-polling metrics.
Then there were the specific anomalies in the swing states:
- With Trump leading, the counting stops, observers removed, counting resumes
- “Statistically abnormal vote counts”
- Counting of late-arriving ballots
- “The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures”
- Low rates of mail-in ballot rejection, compared to previous elections
- Votes that went missing in Pennsylvania
- Non-resident voters in Georgia
- Breaks in chain of custody, invalid addresses, dead voters, mail-in ballots without creases
- Statistical anomalies in Biden’s favor
When you look at this, and other anomalies, you see a pattern. Sure, some cases could be coincidental, but all of them?
Furthermore, some of the sketchy procedures used in this election have been, when the shoe was on the other foot, criticized or at least questioned by Democrats in the past.
You know, it’s about whose ox is being gored.
For example, before 2020, Democrats complained about election software. But now, in 2020 it must be A-okay because it favored Biden in the swing states. Funny how that works.
If you have half a minute to spare, check out this video from the heady days of 2008, in which then-candidate Barack Obama tells the-man-who-got-a-thrill-up-his-leg-to-hear-him-speak that mail-in ballots would have to be verified in order to be fraud-proof. Obama, in other words, was implying that they could be fraudulent.
More recently, a Rasmussen Reports survey, taken November 19-21, revealed majority support for:
1. Removal from voter files of voters who move or die
2. “All mail-in ballots must be received by election day”
3. Results should be announced on election night
4. Representatives of both parties should be allowed to be present during collection and counting of ballots
It looks like politicians or a party who want to reform our election procedures would have support from the public.
How about doing that?
Visit Allan’s website.