By George “El Conservador” Rodriguez,” July 30, 2021
Vice President Kamala Harris presented on Thursday, July 29, a strategy to address motivations or reasons for illegal immigration to America, but the strategy does very little to punish illegal immigration, halt the asylum claims, or stop the use of children to circumvent immigration laws and procedures. However, it includes providing more taxpayer money to Central America with lofty goals and platitudes about “human rights.”
The “Collaborative Migration Management Strategy,” claims to work with other countries to “manage safe, orderly and humane migration” in North and Central America. It recognizes the “root causes” of illegal immigration are government corruption, violence, drug, human trafficking, and poverty, but it claims the issue is made worse by the pandemic and climate change.
The Strategy Plan also wants to establish a “fair, orderly and humane immigration system” which America had under Trump until Biden started excusing and rewarding illegal immigration. Biden Plan has five points including addressing economic insecurity and inequality (spreading the wealth), combating government corruption and gang violence, and promoting equality including gender equality (reconstructing societies.)
Harris said the United States cannot do this alone, and noted that the United Nations, Mexico, Japan, and South Korea will help. These partners will expand job opportunities and personal protections, even though the U.N. and Mexico cannot create jobs and protect citizens in the 3rd World of in Mexico.
Ultimately, the Biden Administration wants to ensure that American border management is secure and humane while creating more legal pathways for illegal aliens to come and stay in the U.S. This plan is not an “America First” plan, but rather a globalist, Third World First plan which will not serve the interests of American citizens. However, the American taxpayers will pay for it.
The U.S. must secure the border and protect its citizens first and foremost against illegal immigration, diseases, criminals, and terrorists.
- We must arrest and deport all illegal aliens regardless of their age.
- Aliens asking for asylum must wait in a third country until they are processed and not in the U.S.
- We must stop providing benefits, education, social services, and jobs to all illegal aliens, including minors.
- We must allow the Border and Immigration & Customs Enforcement to do their jobs and add more staff and equipment.
- We must use the military to secure the border against drug and human traffickers and terrorists.
- We must also stop providing all foreign aid to countries whose citizens enter the U.S illegal legally, and who receive taxpayers funded service in the U.S.
- It is up to the nations who lose their citizens, not the American taxpayer, to figure out how to keep them.
This “Collaborative Migration Management Strategy” is more smoke and mirrors with platitudes and lofty goals, not a plan to stop or control illegal immigration and secure the border. We punish illegal immigration, not reward it with more taxpayer money.
George “El Conservador” Rodriguez is a native Texan.